Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I had an absolute fabulous vacation this summer. I visited Atlanta, Georgia. I love the south as a matter of fact I lived in Alabama when I was younger. I miss the hot weather, the southern hospitality, and the comfort food. Atlanta is progressive as I have heard from everyone in the north whom either visited or relocated there!
I had the opportunity to see the MLK Center and the murals that documented America's history made tears come to my eyes. I went to the Coca-Cola Bottling Museum. I also had the opportunity to visit a Photographer that I have been following via the internet for four years. Ross Oscar Knight, has inspired me to have just enough faith to allow myself to follow my passions and not waver. I hope you enjoy my vacation with me.......
 My son at the King Museum


Standing in front of the house that Martin Luther King Jr. was raised.

2 comments:

  1. Those are very beautiful pics. I wish I coulda been there. Each pic tells a story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bob! Inside the King Family home was my favorite. There are no pics of that because you werent allowed to snap.
    But those rooms told many intimate details of Martin's childhood. You really got a sense of him being "normal" if you will, but a very brilliant child.

    ReplyDelete