Saturday, February 4, 2012

It's Just Dinner!

Cooking is just one of the things I enjoy...not just because I like to eat and I need nutrition. I really have a satisfaction for many different foods. I like experimenting with many different spices and creating tastes from various ethnic groups. I like incorporating African-American tastes with other ethnic groups to come up with a hodge-podge I can call my own. I love the colors, textures and mostly the smells. So since I also enjoy photography, I've become quite happy with merging two of the things I enjoy the most.

This is one of my last meals that I prepared and I hope you enjoy it with me!



2 comments:

  1. I am drooling at the sight of these shots. And I got a bottle of Bud Light at the house right about now that go well with this!

    ReplyDelete